Post-divorce/separation family configurations in the Wallonia-Brussels Federation: The point of view of adolescents
The objective here is first and foremost descriptive: from the young people’s own perspective, it is a question of mapping and describing post-divorce or separation family configurations, and highlighting certain key points of attention that shed light on the evolution of contemporary families.
This report is made up of 5 parts:
1. Share of divorced or separated families and presentation of physical custody configurations
2. Evolving family norms and practices
3. Focus on shared physical custody
4. Focus on female single-parent households
5. Focus on father sole custody